If you cannot get to the polls you can still vote by using an Absentee Ballot. Contact the City Clerk’s office located on the second floor of Ann Arbor’s City Hall (downtown at 5th and Huron) to find out how you can obtain an Absentee Ballot.
About Voter Registration
In order to vote, you must be registered 30 days before the election.
Go to Michigan’s Secretary of State Publius.org web site to:
- Check your voter registration.
- Read what are the requirements to register to vote in Michigan.
- Look up your polling place.
- View your ballot for an upcoming election.
- View an instructional video that steps you through the voting process.
- See when the next elections are going to be held in your area.
- View a map of your polling place.
- Find voting tips for College Students
- Find information on becoming an election inspector.
If you have not registered to vote, go to the City Clerk’s office located on the second floor of Ann Arbor’s City Hall (downtown at 5th and Huron), or to any Secretary of State, Family Independence Agency or Department of Community Health office.