The Ann Arbor Democratic Party Contact Information
Write us at:
The Ann Arbor City Democratic Party
P.O. Box 7497
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Phone us at:
Attend Our Monthly Meetings
Our monthly meetings are held on the second Saturday of each month from 9:30 am to noon at the Ann Arbor Community Center, 625 N. Main St, Ann Arbor. The first half hour is always for coffee and networking.
See the City Wards page to contact Ann Arbor’s Mayor and any or all of the City’s ten City Council members.
The Mayor’s term is two years and is elected on even numbered years. There are no term limits for Ann Arbor’s mayor.
Of the ten Ann Arbor city council members, half are elected in even numbered years and half are elected in odd numbered years. There are no term limits for Ann Arbor city council members.
Ann Arbor Democratic Ward Chairs
Help us Get Out the Vote! Or become involved in your neighborhood. Contact your ward chair:
- Ward 1: James Daniel, Phone: 734-222-0787, E-mail address: email@example.com
- Ward 2: Linda Palona, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ward 3: Heidi Herrell, E-mail address: email@example.com
- Ward 4: Gregg Hebert
- Ward 5: Gus Teske, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Arbor’s County Commissioners
County Commissioner terms are two years. They are elected on even numbered years. There are no term limits.
- District 2: Michelle Deatrick http://www.ewashtenaw.org/government/boc/members/district_2/michelle-deatrick
- District 4: Felicia Brabec http://www.ewashtenaw.org/government/boc/members/district_4
- District 5: Ruth Ann Jamnic http://www.ewashtenaw.org/government/boc/members/district_5/frontpage
- District 6: Ricky Jefferson http://www.ewashtenaw.org/government/boc/members/district_6/district_6
- District 8: Jason Morgan http://www.ewashtenaw.org/government/boc/members/district_8/district_8
- District: 9: Conan Smith http://www.ewashtenaw.org/government/boc/members/district_9/district_9
Click here to view your Michigan Legislators (PDF)
Click here to view your US Congressional Representatives (PDF)