The Nominating Committee will be meeting on January 7th 2:00PM at the Washtenaw County Learning Resource Center, 4135 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor. At that time, members of the party will be nominated for positions on the Executivce Board. The election will take place during the General Membership Meeting on January 14 9:30am-12n at the Washtenaw County Administration Bldg, 200 North Main Street, Ann Arbor.
If you are interested in running for any position on Ann Arbor Dems Executive Board, please contact Mary (email@example.com). You can also just attend the Nominating Committee meeting and let the committee know you are interested. The meeting is open to public.
The Executive Board positions are:
- Vice Chairs for Organization
- Vice Chairs for Programs
- Vice Chairs for Special Events
- Vice Chair for Fundraising
- Vice Chairs for Resolutions, Bylaws, & Policy
- Vice Chairs for Outreach & Inclusion
- Vice Chair for Communications
- Chief Technology Officer
- Vice Chair for Mature Adult Issues
- Liaison to the College Democrats
- Vice Chair for Voter Registration & Protection
- Vice Chair for Broadcasting & Production
- Vice Chair for Legislative Affairs
- Vice Chair for Statewide Engagement
- Vice Chair for Womens Engagement
- Vice Chair for Social & Digital Media
The officer election process is defined in Article IX of Ann Arbor Democratic Party Bylaws.