|Interested in running for office or becoming a campaign manager? Join Democrats from around the State of Michigan for an exciting new political training program to help you get the skills you need to make that a reality!
Successful candidates and campaign managers will mentor you for an entire weekend and give a wealth of inside information on how these things work.
Here are the details:
* August 17-18, 2013, 8 AM-5 PM both days
* At the Eisenhower Center, 3200 East Eisenhower, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
* While sponsors will cover most of the costs, attendees pay $50 to help cover breakfast, lunch, & snack expenses for participants both days.
* Scholarships are available for those who cannot afford that! Use one of the contacts below for more information.
* Progressives preferred. Sponsors are welcome.
* Space is limited. Reserve your space below TODAY!
– Mary Hall-Thiam
– Kathy Wyatt
– Michael Henry
Or visit http://annarbordems.org/
Archive for August, 2013
Sat. Aug. 17th & Sun. Aug. 18th – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM both days – Camp Millie DIVERSITY at the Eisenhower Center, 3200 Eisenhower Parkway
All Ann Arbor Dems should feel free to text, call, or email me 24/7. Thank you for your continued support and efforts toward advancing our values. I am looking forward to seeing your Democratic Party smile, talent, and commitment very soon.